The Lemonaders Team will help create a sales pre-planning session discussing the A/B/C retail formats ideal for your brand. This list will showcase the priority accounts ideal for the brand group.
A sales plan is a strategy that sets out sales targets and tactics for your business, and identifies the steps you will take to meet your targets.
A sales plan will help you:
- define a set of sales targets for your business
- choose sales strategies that are suited to your target market
- identify sales tactics for your sales team
- activate, motivate and focus your sales team
- budget and clarify steps you’ll take to achieve your targets
- review your goals periodically and improve your approaches to sales.
A sales plan sits within, or alongside, a marketing plan to direct the efforts of your sales team.
Most businesses develop or update sales plans periodically – every 6 or 12 months. Treat your sales plan as a ‘living’ document that you can revise regularly.
This guide explains the importance of having a sales plan, and will help you develop, implement and review your business’s sales plan.